C.S. SIMMONS ENGINEERING LTD
Mill Road Trading Estate
Radstock, Bath BA3 5TX
Tel: +44 (0)1761 433944
Fax: +44 (0)1761 437901
• 1 off to 100 off batches
• Lean manufacturing
• methods employed
• Quality certifications
• & approvals (Please ask)
• Extensive capacity
• Quick turnaround
•(Try us, we like a challenge)
• Same day competitive
• Job processing software for
• traceability before, during
& after machining
• Peace of mind for you
* All trademarks, logos and serviced marks mentioned on this website are the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. In particular, Monel and Inconel are
* registered trademarks of Inco Alloys/Special Metals, Hastelloy is a registered trademark name of Haynes International, Inc., 17-4 PH is a registered trademark of AK Steel
* Corporation, Zeron is a registered trademark of Weir Materials & Foundries and Waspalloy is a registered trademark of United Technologies.
PRECISION MACHINING TO 2M LENGTH
PRECISION MACHINING TO 1.2M CUBED
PRECISION MACHINING OF SUPERALLOYS
C.S. SIMMONS FACTORY IN RADSTOCK
C. S. Simmons Engineering Ltd have been producing precision machined parts to the highest standards for over 35 years and have extensive experience CNC machining superalloys such as Inconel, Hastelloy, Monel, 17-4 PH, S316 Super Duplex, Zeron 100 and Waspalloy.*
C. S. Simmons Engineering Ltd is a BS EN ISO 9001 : 2008 Quality Management Certified Firm, Certificate No. 9835, and are audited by NQA. Quality and performance are monitored closely with set procedures and with Tricorn Job Processing software that allows unparalleled traceability during the machining process and long after delivery.
C. S. Simmons Engineering continually invests in the latest CNC precision machining technology available to always remain very competitive and to be able to meet very demanding delivery times without compromising quality.
NEW ABERLINK ZENITH TOO 1000 CNC CMM - 2012
C. S. Simmons Engineering Ltd are capable of machining any size of parts up to 2.25m in length or 1.2m cubed, in any material, including high-performance alloys.
For more information please contact Mark Simmons, Clive Simmons or Allen Moore on +44 (0)1761 433944. All will be very happy to help you with any request.
NEW DOOSAN HM 630 CNC HEAVY DUTY MACHINING CENTRE - 2010